By Francesca Iacopi,John J. Boeckl,Chennupati Jagadish
2D Materials includes the most recent info at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest kind of fabrics to ever take place in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this used to be a very unknown zone, now not proposal to exist. even if, in view that then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and an entire different classification of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled through floor results and displaying thoroughly unforeseen and striking houses has been created.
This ebook is perfect for numerous readers, together with these looking a high-level review or a really certain and demanding research. No nanotechnologist can presently disregard this new classification of materials.
- Presents one of many first precise books in this topic of nanotechnology
- Contains contributions from an exceptional line-up of authoritative individuals that collect conception and experiments
- Ideal for quite a few readers, together with these looking a high-level evaluation or a really designated and important analysis
Read or Download 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) PDF
Best solid-state physics books
Virtually thirty years after the awesome monograph of ok. Zanio and the varied meetings and articles committed seeing that that point to CdTe and CdZnTe, in the end the numerous progresses in that box and the expanding curiosity in those fabrics for a number of super appealing commercial functions, comparable to nuclear detectors and sun cells, the version of a brand new enriched and up to date monograph devoted to those very topical II-VI semiconductor compounds, overlaying all their such a lot admired, smooth and basic points, appeared very suitable and beneficial.
Physics of constant topic: unique and daily Phenomena within the Macroscopic global, moment variation offers an creation to the elemental rules of continuum physics and their program to a wealth of macroscopic phenomena. The textual content makes a speciality of the numerous approximate equipment that provide perception into the wealthy physics hidden in primary continuum mechanics equations.
This publication proposes a extensively new method for characterizing thermophysical and mechanical houses of zeolite-based adsorbent coatings for Adsorptive warmth Transformers (AHT). It offers a built typical protocol for the whole characterization of complex lined adsorbers. supplying an in-depth research of the various techniques worthy for comparing the functionality of adsorbers, it additionally provides an research in their balance lower than the hydrothermal and mechanical stresses in the course of their complete lifestyles cycle.
2nd fabrics includes the newest info at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest kind of fabrics to ever ensue in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this used to be a very unknown quarter, no longer idea to exist. besides the fact that, due to the fact that then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and an entire different type of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled by way of floor results and exhibiting thoroughly unforeseen and awesome homes has been created.
- Strained-Si Heterostructure Field Effect Devices (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- Piezoelectric Sensorics: Force Strain Pressure Acceleration and Acoustic Emission Sensors Materials and Amplifiers
- Ion Correlations at Electrified Soft Matter Interfaces (Springer Theses)
- Transport Properties of Concrete: Measurements and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineeri)
- Thermodynamics of the Glassy State (Condensed Matter Physics)
- Band Theory of Metals: The Elements
Additional resources for 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)
2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) by Francesca Iacopi,John J. Boeckl,Chennupati Jagadish