By Joseph Norton,George Walker
Read or Download Banks: Fraud and Crime PDF
Similar criminal law books
Strains the background of the writ of habeas corpus and its impact on federal-state family. The writ of habeas corpus is the imperative ability through which nation prisoners, many on demise row, assault the constitutionality in their conviction in federal courts. within the physique and the kingdom, Cary Federman contends that habeas corpus is greater than only a get-out-of-jail-free card—it offers dying row inmates a constitutional technique of overturning a jury’s incorrect selection of guilt.
Legal lawsuits within which humans can lose existence, liberty, or attractiveness let us know very much in regards to the personality of any society. In Japan, it's prosecutors who wield the best keep an eye on over those values and who for that reason exhibit so much sincerely the nature of the japanese means of justice. during this ebook, David T.
The school-to-prison pipeline is usually the trail for marginalized scholars, relatively black men, who're 3 times as prone to be suspended as White scholars. This quantity presents an ethnographic portrait of the way educators can enforce restorative justice to construct confident college cultures and deal with disciplinary difficulties in a extra corrective and not more punitive demeanour.
Quantity forty four of Crime and Justice is key interpreting for students, coverage makers, and practitioners who want to know in regards to the most up-to-date advances in wisdom pertaining to crime, its explanations, and its regulate. Contents comprise Robert D. Crutchfield at the advanced interactions between race, social category, and crime; Cassia Spohn on race, crime, and punishment in the United States; Marianne van Ooijen and Edward Kleemans at the “Dutch version” of drug coverage; Beau Kilmer, Peter Reuter, and Luca Giommoni on cross-national and comparative wisdom approximately drug use and keep watch over medicines; Michael Tonry on federal sentencing coverage seeing that 1984; Kathryn Monahan, Laurence Steinberg, and Alex R.
- Capital Punishment in Twentieth-Century Britain: Audience, Justice, Memory (Routledge SOLON Explorations in Crime and Criminal Justice Histories)
- Die Ordnung des Strafrechts: Zum Funktionswandel von Normen, Zurechnung und Verfahren (Jus Poenale) (German Edition)
- Die hypothetische Einwilligung im Strafrecht: Überlegungen zu den dogmatischen Grundlagen und zum Anwendungsbereich der Rechtsfigur (Studien und Beiträge zum Strafrecht) (German Edition)
- Remorse, Penal Theory and Sentencing
- Strafrecht Allgemeiner Teil: für Studienanfänger (Grundstudium Recht) (German Edition)
- Reintegrative Justice in Practice: The Informal Management of Crime in an Island Community (Welfare and Society)
Additional resources for Banks: Fraud and Crime
Banks: Fraud and Crime by Joseph Norton,George Walker