By Peter Lambert,G. Gardini
Read or Download Latin American Foreign Policies: Between Ideology and Pragmatism PDF
Best globalisation books
Vast Oil. .. pulls again the covers to reveal a centuries-old cabal of worldwide oligarchs, whose regulate over the worldwide financial system is predicated on hegemony over the planet's 3 most respected commodities: oil, weapons and medicine- mixed with possession of the world's significant banks. Henderson implicates those oligarchs within the orchestration of a string of conspiracies from Pearl Harbor to the Kennedy Assassination to 911.
A dramatic, actual tale of fellows and ladies trapped within the grip of conflict, subsequent Time They’ll Come to count number the lifeless is sleek hindrance reporting at its top. for 6 weeks within the Spring of 2015, award-winning journalist Nick Turse traveled strolling in addition to via motor vehicle, SUV, and helicopter round war-torn South Sudan chatting with army officials and baby squaddies, United countries officers and humanitarian employees, civil servants, civil society activists, and internally displaced personspeople whose lives were blown aside via a ceaseless clash there.
A improvement schooling source designed and written by way of a global staff of authors and educationalists. It explores inequalities and injustices in an obtainable and comprehensible type, with infographics, figures, graphs, photos and cartoons. Now in its 7th version, it truly is largely utilized in universities, colleges, grownup and adolescence teams and NGOs.
The Puzzle of Twenty-First-Century Globalization explores the possibilities and demanding situations of our foreign financial system. Patrice Franko and Stephen Stamos basically hint how the methods we produce, finance, and alternate items and companies are profoundly formed by way of applied sciences of verbal exchange, transportation, and exchange.
- Conversations with Tocqueville: The Global Democratic Revolution in the Twenty-first Century
- Caribbean Sovereignty, Development and Democracy in an Age of Globalization (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- Accumulation by Dispossession: Transformative Cities in the New Global Order
- Negotiating Trade Liberalization at the WTO: Domestic Politics and Bargaining Dynamics (International Political Economy Series)
- Globalization and Competitiveness: Big Business in Asia
- Multiculturalism and Intergroup Relations: Psychological Implications for Democracy in Global Context
Additional resources for Latin American Foreign Policies: Between Ideology and Pragmatism
Latin American Foreign Policies: Between Ideology and Pragmatism by Peter Lambert,G. Gardini